Monday 18 March 2013

Staff Picks: Emma Kirsh



Hello All!

With my first post on the blog, I wanted to embrace the coming spring with this beautiful emerald colour! I cannot believe that the first day of spring is only three days away! I am currently staring out the window at the magnificent sunshine and I am feeling inspired by nature.

As we move into the time of brighter days, blooming flowers, and greener grass let us imitate the spring by choosing colours that mirror the great outdoors. This colour would be great to incorporate into an outdoor wedding, whether it be in your bridesmaids dress, in your bouquet or even just on your invitations! This colour really helps to enrich and brighten up your day! I know I will be rocking this colour a lot this spring! Wave goodbye to those winter blues, and say hello to springtime!


- Emma

painting // dress // purse // living space

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger