Tuesday 12 March 2013

Breaking Bread: Feeding your loved ones, with Savoury City


I could just eat this section of the magazine, yum! What beautiful colours from Savoury City - they definitely have my taste buds buzzing for spring! I could definitely see this palette served under a big oak tree in the summer, surrounded by friends & family - the ones you love! 

This was one of our favourite sections - though I guess we are a little bit biased - ha!

That being said, I'm sure you'll agree, with the colours, textures, assumed tastes & smells captured by Sweet Pea Photography - I can only dare you to argue!

If you haven't had a chance to see the entire thing, take a look here.

- Madison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger