Tuesday 12 March 2013

It's time to introduce you to Emma!






It is with great pleasure that we are welcoming Emma to our team. We have been a small team, just Ainsley and I, and though fun, it is definitely time we get a hand with our workload, so that we can focus on designing, styling and working our way to our next big issue. With that said, no big project is possible without the help of people like Emma who will be heading up our marketing program and of course unleashing her creative streak on the set of our shoots for issues to come.

Emma is a student at Simon Fraser University, where she is in her third year of communications. Currently, Emma works for BC Hydro as a community outreach representative where she has honed her skills in communicating with businesses, vendors, venues and the like. Though, that of course is all very interesting, it's time to get a little personal!

We have put together a few questions for Emma - so that you guys can feel like you know her too!
So, take it away Miss Em!

Even though you aren't married, what is your favourite part about weddings?
I would probably have to say the food, to be honest, because I love food. The dessert to be specific. 

If you could only have one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ice cream - I can't pick so let's say ice cream and then I could change up the flavour!

Coming up to spring, which colours are inspiring you?
This spring I'm really into mint greens, pastel pinks, anything light & bright will do for me!

Tell us something we don't know about you!
I went to Europe in June and the highlight of my trip was my visit to Germany.


Vendors, watch for Emma in your inbox soon with our media kit! She lives at the end of advertising@therefinerymag.com - say hello! 

Check back for Emma's pinterest picks next Monday!

- Madison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger