Thursday 30 May 2013

WonderWeb: Stone Fox Bride


If you think about it, one of the first things that most brides do when they start the wedding process is go dress hunting. Some search far and wide for the perfect white gown that makes the heart go a flutter, and the knees go a quiver. Every once in a while I stumble upon something that makes those things happen, but for totally different reasons. When I first found out about Stone Fox Bride, through Sarah of The Nickersons, I didn't know what to expect. When I opened their website, it took my breath away. 

I giggled when I read their slogan - Voted "Best Anti-Bridezilla Bridal Boutique" - and I smiled at their love for same sex marriage, something that I firmly stand behind as a wedding planner. It isnt every day that you find something so open hearted, and I love brands and businesses that make every bride feel special without all the fluff and grandeur that some adore. Don't get me wrong: I love a big wedding, with lots of details, and weddings that are grandiose, however there is something so endearing about a girl that can slip on a simple gown, hold hands with the man/woman of her dreams, and say "I do" surrounded by their closest family and friends. 

For brides that love that feeling of intimacy, simplicity, and easy going marriage, there is really nothing better than stone fox bride. Their campaigns catch the imagination, inspire, and sometimes make your jaw drop, giving them that feeling of alternative that us Refinery Girls love soooo much. 
Thanks Stone Fox Bride for being so incredibly unique. Cheers to you!

- A. xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger