Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wonder Web: UTHAhats!



Today we are launching a new blog segment that we love to call "Wonder Web". Madison and I are constantly on the computer, for the majority of our day, working on various projects, keeping up with clients, and being busy working women. So occassionally, on your down time, you find joy in little things like: finding something new and interesting, fun and inspiring, or unique and radical - all while searching online.

Once in a while, when perusing the wonderful world of etsy, you find something totally unique, that sparks imagination. This morning I was pondering my upcoming trip to Sasquatch Music Festival, so being the smart cookie that I think I am, I decided to type into etsy: music fest wear.

Up popped UTHAhats. I will admit. When I first looked through their shop, I was astonished that someone had the creativity to make something like their intricate hats and headdresses. I have, however,  sifted through their collection, and am completely convinced that I MUST own something, if not everything! (I wish!)

I adore their smart marketing strategy, with unique photos, truly displaying their peices how they should be worn. Lets just say, that a momma in an 80's jumpsuit wouldnt look so hot in one ...... Or maybe that would be the next big trend. Who knows! In this world, nothing surprises me anymore.

Take a look, and check out their store on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/UTHAhats

- Ainsley xo










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger