Monday 8 April 2013

"If someone offers you a breath mint, take it."


Nothing says fresh like mint!

Can you believe I am going with another colour in the green family for my pick this week? I was inspired by a certain colour I saw on the beaucoup bakery shoot last weekend (wink wink)! This colour is so fresh and bright. It is the perfect colour for the summertime sunshine.

Why not incorporate this lovely colour into your everday outfits? I am into wearing these bright colours to embrace the coming summer. What I like about mint greens, pale pinks and bright tangerine colours is that they are fresh colours that are not too overwhelming. Everyone can pull off this minty fresh colour.


Check out our Pinterest page for our latest pins! Thanks for browsing through our picks of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger