Saturday 7 December 2013

Inspired // Evergreens


Today's the day! The Knol family Christmas tree is going up and I'm leaving you with some winter wedding inspiration to go with your roasting chestnuts and open fires.

It may be the Prince George in me or the wannabe tree planter (who lasted a whopping 3 days on the block) but I sure do love conifers. Deciduous trees got nothing on my favourite cone bearers... cedar, fir, spruce, hemlock...

I just hope pine beetles stop munching them and that this mood board gets you in the mood to host a snowy celebration of your own. 
1  .  2  .  3  .  4  .  5  .  6

On a side note: Have you ever tasted roasted chestnuts? I don't know what the hype's all about, they taste a bit like bitter mashed potatoes but crunchy. Not a fan.

Stay warm friends,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger